Because I'm lazy, I going to ask you to help with tagging: grab an unassigned month, comment when you start (so I can mark it assigned and avoid duplicate effort), and when you're done. If you see an entry that's not adequately covered by the existing tags, comment with a link to the entry and the tag(s) you'd like to use.
Some notes on the tags:
- *admin: for announcements about the community itself (new maintainers, new rules, etc.)
- *announce: for announcements about LiveJournal-related development in general (new repositories, new URLs/IP addresses/whatever for clients or other external programs, etc.)
- *faq: for entries asking (or explaining) stuff that you think is useful for new community members (and which hopefully will get compiled into a FAQ)
- *revisit: for entries you're not sure how to tag (alone, or with your buest guess at other tags)
- *unanswered: for questions that haven't been answered yet
- client: for anything that involves an external program (other than your web browser)
- server: for anything that only involves the LiveJournal or Fotobilder code
- soc: that's for Google's Summer of Code events (not a new tag, but I had to look at the entry to figure it out)
Also, ignore all the tags on this entry: that's to make them public, and they'll go away eventually.
October 2007 - March 5, 2009 - All done, thanks foxfirefey!