LJ::Client 0.3.0is up, along with Clint (the sample client). Since 0.2.x:
- Friends support (accessing and editing)
- Export tags! Much less cluttered namespace. journal, friends, mylj, metadata, files, and utility, plus a minimal export with users, rc, login, and postevent.
- Unless verbose is on, the library prints no output (or shouldn't).
- Better POD
- send_login returns a list (0/1 and message)
- lj-memos, synchronize with a Palm memo pad
- lj-friends displays and edits friends
- lj-users adds, deletes, and sets the current user.
The friends, user, and posting/editing interface are now slushy; they shouldn't change before 1.0.0. The sync interface is still subject to change in the future, probably.
I realize most Perl hackers are probably busy on the LiveJournal code, so feel free to ignore this for the next week or so :)