- finished testing userpic patch
- added X-Bounced-By header to support bounces
- helped kevin with some problems and put up a new version of
- post stats for front page (125 posts per minute right now!)
- couple of misc patches like dbs removal / get_authas_list thing, etc
- and a bunch of internal stuff
I fixed more bugs that were my fault and worked more on The Project. I spent the second half of the day sketching out with Fitz the design of yet another project that mine depends on, and then beginning to implement it.
bradfitz worked with me on the above and did more work on the new friends algorithm, but I think he was mostly stuck in sysadmin land.