Kyle and Stan are the two new webservers.
I wanted to get them up and running a few days ago, but I've been tired, busy, and unmotivated.
So far I:
- wrote a tool to keep customized httpd.conf, /etc/hosts, /etc/resolv.conf, and other files updated on all the servers at all times.
- setup mysql to allow connections from the new servers
- got kyle and stan mirroring kenny, and processing web requests
- get mod_backhand working so they can actually help share the load
- turn kenny into a miscellaneous server... instead of just doing web + images, it'll now do images + db mirror + mail + logging + whatever.