First create an account on our test server:
1. Go to our test server and make yourself a livejournal account. The info can be fake.
2. Log-in to the test server and click "Change expiration mode to NEVER"
3. Go to the Bug Entry Page.
(If at any point now you don't see a blue box at the bottom with "Log out [username]" on the right of the box, hit refresh...and let us know if it happens)
4. Put in a fake bug (the info doesn't matter).
5. Now query an existing bug report. You can use the word "database" in the description field to guarantee at least one hit.
Please rate Livezilla on the following attributes (1 being low, 5 being high):
Ease of Use
As implemented, will you use Livezilla to submit bugs?
Will you use Livezilla to submit code patches?
Are there any User Interface elements you would like to see added or removed from this system so it will best suit your needs?
Are there any features you would like to see added or removed from this system to best suit your needs?
Is there anything else you'd like to see included or removed from this system so it will best suit your needs?
Please comment with any additional comments. Thanks!