These pages use the <lj user="...">-style formatting, but they use the person's "full name" (not their username) for the link text. This gets really confusing if someone sets their full name to someone else's username-- then, they can almost "forge" their identity as someone else...
- headings now include both username and full name.
- removed the bold tag that was applied across all of the text which actually only bolded one (inconsequential) word.
- fixed the BML tag for communities so they use the /community/ URL instead of /users/.
- use that BML tag for posting in communities.
- we were using LJ::ehtml instead of BML::eall on the talkpost page, while we were using the BML one on talkread. Bad form!
How this handles the forgery: