?

Log in

No account? Create an account
February 6th, 2005 - LiveJournal Development [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
LiveJournal Development

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

February 6th, 2005

Dates appearing on s1 styles Bug [Feb. 6th, 2005|08:36 pm]
LiveJournal Development

lj_dev

[stratogratte]
Hello
I have made a translation en_LOCAL that is working perfectly on my lj_site.
BUT, the dates that appear on the journals using S1 styles aren't translated. Even if they are translated in the en_LOCAL...
It seems the problem come only for the months. The days seems to be translated.
I have tried several things in the ljlang.pl file but it doesn't change anything at all.

So I am here to ask you for some help because I would like to have date translated on my lj_site.

After having made all these search, asking several people and testing it on livejournal.com itself, I arrive at the conclusion that it is a bug.

So if it is a bug, I suppose it will interrest you... And if it isn't, I hope you can tell me how to translate these dates...
link11 comments|post comment

navigation
[ viewing | February 6th, 2005 ]
[ go | Previous Day|Next Day ]