?

Log in

No account? Create an account
March 21st, 2003 - LiveJournal Development [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
LiveJournal Development

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

March 21st, 2003

I think i fixed the "other" journals problem... [Mar. 21st, 2003|10:48 pm]
LiveJournal Development

lj_dev

[exstatica]
After lots or recompiling and rebuildting.... i decided to really take alook at httpd.conf


what i found was...

UseCanonicalName on

so i reading into it i foudn that it controls the varibles and other crap.... this
also affects SERVER_NAME and SERVER_PORT in CGI scripts.

changed it to off... and i think that fixed it completly...

well so my site is back up and running... and i hope that was all that it took.. but i did strip down apache and i'm getting much better performance out of it.. and i did remove allt he ssl stuff and that might have had somethign to do with it.. but i think it was the UseCanonicalName.....

SO i hope that helps you all and good luck :)
link2 comments|post comment

navigation
[ viewing | March 21st, 2003 ]
[ go | Previous Day|Next Day ]