?

Log in

No account? Create an account
May 20th, 2002 - LiveJournal Development — LiveJournal [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
LiveJournal Development

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

May 20th, 2002

[PATCH] fix directory sorting method, untested [May. 20th, 2002|02:40 am]
LiveJournal Development

lj_dev

[lucretio]
The problem: On directorysearch.bml, the "User name" sorting method yields no results.

Why: Look at this. The SQL is missing "user u" in the FROM part, and missing "AND u.userid=ui.userid AND ui.userid=u.userid" in the WHERE part.

Patch: 2002-05-20-directorylib.pl.diff. This patch has not been tested, because I don't know how (or if) I can get the directory to work on my goathack. I've looked the code over pretty carefully, and this seems all right. If someone else could test this (or use the information I've given to write a better patch), that'd be great.
linkpost comment

1.0 Release Plans [May. 20th, 2002|01:40 pm]
LiveJournal Development

lj_dev

[bradfitz]
Lately I've started to kinda like the state of code and thought it'd be neat to put out a 1.0 release, finally.

But first, we need to finish a few things:

-- remove all english (avva's job)
-- doc build system (jproulx's job)
-- db/api docs (my job)
-- testing install, reviewing docs, trying to customize (your job)

Let's shoot for the end of the month.

It's not hard work ... it's mostly brainless and boring. But it needs to be done.

P.S. I made another change to the way you configure LJ in httpd.conf ... just two lines now. See docs/INSTALL.apache.txt if you're goathackin'.
link10 comments|post comment

navigation
[ viewing | May 20th, 2002 ]
[ go | Previous Day|Next Day ]